Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Showered with Gifts

The wedding events have officially kicked off! Saturday the 4th was my Bridal shower in Manito. Willett's winery was the perfect place for a shower and they even helped out with the centerpieces (you'll see below - our picture is on the wine bottle label)! It was such a great day filled with family, friends, love, and of course gifts. Adam's Mom and his Aunt Mindy made the trip down from Chicago so it was nice for them to meet & mingle with my family and friends. My favorite gift of the day was a scrapbook that my sister, Amber, made for me. It has photos of both Adam and I from when we were little up to the wedding. She put so much love and time into it...I of course cried when I saw it (again, see below). A huge thank you to Amber, Bree, Lindsay, my Mom, and MaryBeth for all the planning and hard work they put into it. Stay tuned for more wedding events...this weekend - Bachelorette :)

Lindsay & Me

See? Tears....this could be a tearful month and a half :)

Bride & Groom with the Moms

Adam and the Girls (we missed you, Leah)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice shower. The winery is the perfect place for special events. Your wedding will be here before you know it. Happy last minute planning1
Connie