Wow, my last blog was about 4 months ago. That's pathetic and I can't face the guilt anymore! Our first year of marriage is going by so quickly. We just had our nine month anniversary last week. Here are some highlights from the last few months:
- Made a trip to Michigan for a weekend with the Mayhew's
- I turned 30 in December!
- We bought ourselves a new Mac computer as our x-mas/hanukah gift to each other and we love it!
- Had a wonderful x-mas with the family in Manito
- Ian made the Macomb tourney all-tournament team
- Our friends Jamie and Zac moved to Madison, WI :(
- Headed to Manito for Ian's Homecoming game (he and his girlfriend, Jordan, won King and Queen)!
- Finally ordered furniture for our living room and dining room! Now we just have to wait until mid-April (darn)
- Attended Adam's cousins wedding in Dallas on Valentine's Day weekend (my first time in Texas and it snowed)
Adam and I are both keeping busy with our jobs. I am running in a Marathon relay in Champaign the first weekend in May, so both Adam and I have been spending lots of time at the gym lately. Tuesday, we are getting closet organizers installed in our bedroom. This was my birthday present. I will have to post pictures! I can't wait. Thanks for checking in!
I had to share this picture of my niece, Savannah. That is how she spends most of her time (smiling). She is so happy!
Amber finally got her gymnast :)
Taylor getting Barbie Clothes
Darren and Taylor on X-mas morning
My big birthday cake!
Mandy and Matt got us tickets for the Blackhawks game for my birthday!
Ian getting introduced at half time
Ian, Mumsie, and Jordan
The Gaskill kids :)