Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish :)

I'm a holiday behind but I finally uploaded my pictures from St. Patty's Day / Mika's Birthday. As most of you know, Chicago goes to great lengths celebrating St. Patrick's Day with the green river and all. I guess that is why we feel the need (even at 28) to have keg parties to celebrate :) I met Mandy and Mika at McGee's to begin the day celebrating Mika's 23rd birthday. I'm not kidding when I tell you Mandy and Mika were in line (yes, a line) with a fresh cup of coffee. It was 9:00 AM.! Later we went to Matt's (mandy's boyfriend) who was hosting a party. It was a long day and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my really cute green flats. I slipped on an orange shirt only during the Illini game but that is when the camera came out I guess. We're all a little Irish, right?


Matt's Condo


Mandy and Becky


Me in Jill's awesome hat (again this year)


Maybe this will make the Krause X-mas card!


The sisters: Katelyn and Mika

1 comment:

Anderson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Oh, how I wish I only lived a few hours away instead of twelve! I can't wait to see all of you when I come down in June! Take care and love ya!!
Kim