Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here we go!

I received inspiration and encouragement from my friend Kim to start my own blog. As most of you may know I have been ridiculously busy these past few months (or year) with work, so even with the inspiration I had not been able do any posts....until now. I figure this is an easy way to keep family and friends up to date on what's going on with me here in the windy city. Bare with me as I try to master posting pictures. I don't have too many recent pictures to post. Since work has been my life, here are a few photos of my proud accomplishments. This is the new Northwestern Memorial Prentice Women's Hospital. Here is what they are....labor & delivery room, NICU patient bay, Linear Accelerator (for radiation treatments), and last but not least the outside of the building. I also put a few from Taylor and Ian's birthday party. Enjoy!


























3 comments:

Donna said...

What a great idea. We look forward to keeping up with your activities, however we also hope to see you for dinner, etc. in person and often. Love,
Donna & Lou

Gwen said...

This is really great. I love being able to see what's going on with you. But don't forget to call your old mom every now and then. love, Gwen/Mom

Anderson said...

Yay! I'm so excited to keep up with you on your blog and honored that Jacob's blog was your inspiration! Already I'm anxious for another post! I'll have to make sure and add you as a link on Jacob's blog this afternoon so others from my family can check in on you too!
Hope everything is going well! Take care!
Kim